Page 1 of 35 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 24: Redemption / 24: Season 7

1. 24: Redemption / 24: Season 7

I'm excited to see it but the thought of "please don't suck please don't suck" echoes in my head... suck or no, at any rate it's great to have the motherfuckin Bauer Power Hour back on tv and hopefully it'll let us in on just how awesome/shitty day 7 will be come January

p.s. fuck season 6, and stickying this for the night

edit

2. I've been waiting for this for a long time, hoping it's decent. It's on at the same time as Dexter, so I'm not sure which I'll watch.

3. Fuck, I almost forgot about this - DVR set

4. I think I'm going to have to just watch this and hope Dexter gets added to Showtime on demand within a couple hours. I haven't had my Bauer fix in like two years; it's only been a week since the last Dexter.

5. I am very exited. Jack's African Vaction should be a blast.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

7. Oh well, this one is more recent so I'll post here.

I really enjoyed it last night, although me and the people I was watching with did rib on the show a lot just for fun (He's breaking out the Jack Sack, wonder how many grenades he's got in there?). It wasn't the strongest moment for 24, but it certainly wasn't the weakest, either. I'm definetly excited for the new season, I can't wait to see what they do with Tony. And I'm gunna miss Powers Boothe, his voice is just awesome

8. I love how, after killing Robocop in season 5 this time around Jack will kill Candyman

It was decent enough, though bit short on action. They did give Jack a classic new fatality: Leg Neck Break.

Man, those kids were annoying, especially the main one, who's stupid actions almost made them all die several times. Too bad for Carlyle's character though.

I am definitely all gigly about Zombie Tony.

9. This was alright, way short on action though and lacking in dramatic character moments (just the one Benton mine scene). I can't imagine anyone wanting to own this on DVD; as a movie it kinda blew. As an expanded version of those "prequel" mini-episodes they've been doing on the box sets, it was great. I'm happy that they're going in a new direction, chucking the CTU stuff. The preview of next season was far more exciting to me. Seeing Chloe was cool, and when Jack choked Tony and said "I'll kill you myself, and this time you'll stay dead" I spunked in my jeans a little.

10. Not bad. This was just a prologue to the main event coming in January,so Im cool with it.

One thing. Why wasnt Jacks ear burned in the next season montage?? Omgcontinuity! Figure something like that would be a permanent scar. Maybe Zombie Alameda hooked him up with a zombie ear?