Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dattebayo drops Naruto officially 1/15/09

1. Dattebayo drops Naruto officially 1/15/09

http://dattebayo.com/pr/100

the news letter was too damn long to post, so i'm just gonna put up the link, but yeah. Its like what the topic says. Since Viz is gonna be airing subtitled eps of naruto only hours after it debuts in japan through crunchy roll (paid service of course :x) Dattebayo feels like it is time to hang up its curtains on Naruto.

I for one am sad to hear this When i read the article on animenewsnetwork about what viz and tv tokyo were doing regarding online streaming of naruto w/ subs, i thought to myself for just a sec "damn what if Dattebayo drops this b/c now naruto has official subs". Low and behold it came true.

I wonder if any other group is willing to pick up the subs. Hmm... i highly doubt it, among fansubbers; there's that cardinal rule, if a show is licensed, the subbing must stop. Thanks Dattebayo for giving us naruto w/ quality subs. I'm sure gonna miss ya.

2. crunchy roll
    Awww shit

3. Good for them! Who knew we'd reach the point were translated versions would be officially broadcast within a day of the Japanese release.

4. Man that sucks! Dattebayo was a bunch of pricks anyway. Now, where I can I pirate Crunchy Rolls shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

5. Almost all the anime that's being fansubbed right now is licensed. Dattebayo isn't even the only group that subs Naruto, they just had the best quality for the speed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Anal Kaboom View Post
    Man that sucks! Dattebayo was a bunch of pricks anyway. Now, where I can I pirate Crunchy Rolls shit?
    Crunchy Roll is nothing but pirated shit, so just go to where you usually go. Chances are good that Crunchy Roll has the same version you do.

7. Cool beans so no worries then. Hopefully Viz won't fuck with the script but they probably will.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. I love how the industry is letting Crunchy Roll profit over being the biggest anime pirates ever.

At least they're finall catching on with ways to fight this whole "piracy" thing, though. Good show.

9. It won't matter people will still find something to criticize. Anime fans are never happy.

10. What does that have to do with anything I just said?