Thread: Beat up working Ipod

Beat up working Ipod

I'm in need of an Ipod, and I was hoping someone might have a beat up sellable unit they might want to get rid of. I put a new stereo in my car that has a USB input, and I was thinking I could just hook in a huge flash drive to it, but unfortunately it doesn't have all the functionality I want unless it's actually connected to an Ipod. Since it's going to get thrown in the glove compartment, condition doesn't matter as long as it works and it comes with the USB cable.

To work with my stereo, it needs to be a fifth generation Ipod (the first one with video, I think) or newer. My music collection is 12 gigs, so anything bigger than that would work. I've seen some on ebay, and decent used 30 gig videos seem to be running about $70 bucks or so, I was just checking to see if I could do any better elsewhere. I'd also be willing to work out a trade with the PC Engine stuff I put in my for sale thread a few weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Nevermind, I was tinkering with the software that was included with my head unit, and I figured out how to make the stereo do what I want while using a flash drive. I'm going to pick up a 16 GB flash drive instead of the Ipod and throw all my music files on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.