Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    I thought that was exactly why they have two teams. So they can release a game every year.
    Yeah. I was addressing more where you said 'Treyarch 'should' get the next modern warfare game, and IW would be doing the 'lesser' game...

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

2. I don't even get why WW2 would be considered the "lesser" game setting. We've had plenty of FPS's set in both settings. Modern Warfare was hardly fresh. When an FPS is crafted well, the setting could honestly be anywhere.

3. People just have preference. It's funny to see people bitch about WW2 games when there is an equal amount of modern combat games out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

4. People are dumb. No further explanation needed.

WAW offered a ton of shit that was fun. And quite frankly one of its funnest game modes is nazi zombies, anyway. So even fantasy and surreal shit when presented in a COD setting can be fucking spot on. Some of the old guns are definitely a lot more fun to play with, and I like that they switch the setting up, quite frankly. Keeps things interesting. I didn't play COD4 too much, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. cod4 is the only one of the series i like, I'm not into the whole grandpa era of fighting and I hate the guns from that time, the are too slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

6. Have you tried World at War, Elkino?

If no ... YOU MUST! ITS AWESOME and I am with you on the COD series. COD4 or nothing, but WaW is so damn cool.

Its like what Changling said its a COD4 mod.
    Last edited by Advocate; 11 Dec 2008 at 06:44 PM. Reason: oops world at war not word at war. lol
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Yeah WaW is pretty fun but the dogs instead of the helicopter is really shitty. I'm playing it on the ps3...I don't like how it's the top triggers for fire, but it's not the worst.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Have you tried World at War, Elkino?

If no ... YOU MUST! ITS AWESOME and I am with you on the COD series. COD4 or nothing, but WaW is so damn cool.

Its like what Changling said its a COD4 mod.
    nah i haven't tried it yet, there are a couple fat kids at work that said it was really lame and that the zombie thing wasn't very fun.

also i really hate the old timey war setting crap, so i'll prolly just venture away from this one

9. Quote Originally Posted by Elkino1 View Post
    nah i haven't tried it yet, there are a couple fat kids at work that said it was really lame and that the zombie thing wasn't very fun.

also i really hate the old timey war setting crap, so i'll prolly just venture away from this one
    so you ignored the part where I said I was with you on hating the old timey war. Right?

But in World at War its different.

Its fucking COD4.

and why listen to kids at work, dork. Listen to the people in this thread.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    so you ignored the part where I said I was with you on hating the old timey war. Right?

But in World at War its different.

Its fucking COD4.

and why listen to kids at work, dork. Listen to the people in this thread.
    i could never ignore you advy

i dont listen to them, i usually make fun of them, but i got enough FPS right now to play, the only one on my list that i need to get is L4D