Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

1. In all honesty, I'm tired of playing the same game over and over again, and would rather spend my money on a new kind of experience.

2. why drop the CoD name entirely like that? Odd marketing decision.

3. Perhaps it's to seperate further games from the two developers?

4. A vain descision that would only benefit IW's pride, and not Activision's wallets. I doubt they'd go for it on those grounds.

5. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsHisFace View Post
    In all honesty, I'm tired of playing the same game over and over again, and would rather spend my money on a new kind of experience.
    Considering the experience provided by Call of Duty 4 was remarkably different than any before it, I don't understand this whole "same game over and over again" remark. It had similar gameplay elements as previous CoD games, but the entire experience felt extremely fresh and still is one of the best examples of how to create a multiplayer FPS experience. I have no doubt in my mind Infinity Ward will provide the same fresh experience with Modern Warfare 2 as they did with CoD4. They have been able to with all other CoD games they developed, so I don't see why this one would be an exception to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. COD4 was awesome, I was consumed by it for a month and a half as well. But maybe I played too much of it that I burned out on the game.

Epic fail to the tune of almost four months.

8. If IW keeps the same retarded AI, I'll wait for a price drop until I buy it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    A vain descision that would only benefit IW's pride, and not Activision's wallets. I doubt they'd go for it on those grounds.
    I think it is part vanity on IW's behalf and to further differentiate their game series from Treyarch's WaW. I'm sure it pisses IW off that Treyarch's game is selling great and most of the COD faithful is being won over by them. Also: Nazi Zombies has ALOT of positive buzz surrounding it. Name change isn't gonna affect this game at all... Its just too big to be denied.

10. They should just call it Call of Duty 2009. Shooters are turning into Madden. Overkill imo.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series