Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7585878889

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

1. Mother fucker! I just bought the Resurgence pack a couple weeks ago. At least I can pick up the Stimulus Package on the cheap.

I still think this game is pretty awesome, we should get some TNL games going.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    The map packs are on sale this week for half off.

And here I was, half-ready to sell the game. All the folks I played with here haven't been on it in ages (with the exception of one or two people)...but map packs on the cheap sound nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    And here I was, half-ready to sell the game. All the folks I played with here haven't been on it in ages (with the exception of one or two people)...but map packs on the cheap sound nice.
    For a good 2 months I was playing non-stop. Then my Gold membership ran out ....

How long is the sale on for? I'm too lazy right now to check. Anyway, the week of the 18th, I'll see if I can get Gold again and some spacebucks to get the packs. I wish that one place still sold those cheapass spacebucks.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. These sales always last for one week.

5. I've been playing this a fucking lot on Steam and I've been getting pretty respectable. I'm no monster, but for the last few days I've been scoring in the teens with single digit deaths and I only see it getting better as I unlock the rest of the smarter killstreak rewards and so forth.

If anyone has this on Steam, and all the maps, you should hit me up one of these night and fuck around with me.

6. I haven't played this game online for awhile. I load it up to play through some of the campaign missions every now and again (the Washington D.C mission is by far one of the coolest video game moments for me) but once I started playing Bad Company 2, I never went back to MW online play.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

7. I still like this game more than Black Ops. Noob tube hijinks notwithstanding.

Better maps, better looking, better guns, much better sound design, much higher attention to detail.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    but once I started playing Bad Company 2, I never went back to MW online play.
    You chose....wisely.