Page 1 of 89 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 2

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    December 3, 2008 - Activision Blizzard has revealed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, sequel to Infinity Ward's award-winning first-person shooter.

According to MTV Multiplayer, the publisher revealed the game at a Massive Inc. upfront held in Manhattan, NY. These upfront events typically allow publishers to display their games to advertisers.

While little is known of the game, MTV reports that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is coming out sometime this fall.
    http://pc.ign.com/articles/935/935500p1.html

2. lol jeez

3. But is IW developing? Although Treyarch did a fine job with World at War.

4. Yeah, Infinity Ward is developing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Aww no vids or pics? Why bother posting this shit then. Like we all didnt know this was coming out.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. While little is known of the game, MTV reports that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is coming out sometime this fall.
    This fall? Isn't it officially winter now?

7. It'll be November as usual. Why post a thread without solid info or screens ? Noob.

That being said, I hope IW goes with a larger scale Battlefield-type game in multi. I love the current model, but I can't see myself getting too excited going to the well a third time. Infinity Ward has definite competition now with Treyarch so it'll be interesting how far they push their game.
    Last edited by Changeling; 04 Dec 2008 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    It'll be November as usual. Why post a thread without solid info or screens ? Noob.
    Since when is an official announcement not solid info?

9. Awesome.

Not surprised but good to hear it anyways, would be surprised if this one doesn't have co-op though, either way doesn't matter for me, I will welcome this one with open arms.
    "Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has truly never been there before!" -Larry Reeves

"In war, truth is the first casualty" -Aeschylus

10. At least its not yet another fucking WW2 one