Thread: Gamefly used games

1. Gamefly used games

I've purchased two games from Gamefly through their buy it option (I'm not a member), and they both game in great condition (complete with minimal to no scratches).

Right now they have:
    Devil May Cry 4 for $12.99 (360)
    Condemned 2: Bloodshot for $12.99(360)
    Dark Sector for $9.99(360)
    for examples.

They usually have a pretty good selection of other system used games (I had bought Unreal Tournament 4 PS3 for $20, when it was $40 everywhere else).

http://www.gamefly.com/store/

2. I second the quality... Plus the boxes and manuals are never used, so they are minty fresh...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

I got Burnout Paradise for $20 from them. It was perfect.

Yes, the boxes and manuals don't have stickers on them or any of that shit. It's really wonderful. I'm picking up Stuntman for like 10 bucks soon.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. You would think they would have more games for sale. When I checked today they only have 13 360 games and 8 ps3.

6. Well just because it isn't in the store, doesn't mean it's not for sale. You have to have a subscription and then when you get the game out, it will let you know how much you can keep it for. Can't do this for every game, but many of them (like I just got eternal poison SRPG really cheap and it's basically a brand new copy). This is great for brand new 360/PS3 games that you get for basically 45 bucks when they're in the store for 60. You just have to get early on the queue or wait forever to get it.

7. Is Eternal Poison any good?

8. Actually not too bad... Really unique art style. You capture monsters and use them to power yourself up... and pick up new members along the way. I only played the first couple of fights, but it was enough for me to spend 20 bucks to buy it. I did load it on my hard drive and turn off battle animations (as other reviews said to), so it runs great now.