Page 15 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Apple Games Thread

1. I think I like my iPod more than my PSP and DS now.

GalCon is the simplest RTS ever but is fucking bucketloads of fun. Seriously fantastic game. Multiplayer is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by JM
    GeoDefense (Still the best TD game in the store IMO, with FF Crystal defenders & Defenders Chronicles right behind)
    Have you played Star Defense? I really, really like it too.

ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

2. I've been meaning to get Star Defense but I agree with you on Galcon. It's cheap as hell too.

3. Real Soccer and Asphalt Racing 4 are also $0.99 now. Gameloft took a cue from PopCap and is going $0.99 crazy, and most likely making a killing from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. I'll get Star Defense during the inevitable $.99 sale that will happen in the next two months.

5. Yeah, there are a ton of awesome Tower Defense games. Sentinel (2) is really awesome, and so is The Creeps. Both highly recommended if you're looking for more of the worn out genre.
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Doom Resurrection is out and got a great review from IGN. It's $9.99. which for some reason seems expensive, despite being 1/3 the price of the hundreds of far worse DS games.

7. Doom Resurrection is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Not quite sure if it would be $9.99 fun since I'm not all the way through it, but it's definitely surprised me with how much I'm enjoying it. The accelerometer controls are REALLY good, I've had zero issues with them and actually find them to be quite intuitive. The cover & dodge mechanics add some fun variety to the action. And it is definitely the best looking game to be released so far.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Credit to Shidoshi on Twitter for pointing out that Sega Columns is free this weekend for the iPod Touch/iPhone in the iTunes store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

You get what you pay for on that shit.

10. yoshi can find the downside of free