Page 244 of 248 FirstFirst ... 230240242243244245246 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2476

Thread: Official Apple Games Thread

1. Not new, but Rymdkapsel is supposed to be very good.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What are the hot new Tower Defense joints?
    To be honest I think tower defense on IOS is dead or just overlooked. I'm kinda wishing the auto endless runners would finally die. I've not seen any tower defense games in awhile or any that stand out. Everyone at the moment are beating the endless runner to death, making match 3 games, some sorta build/battle game. Have you tried hero and castles 1 or 2?

Sounds like it has some crippling pathfinding issues. Looks cool though.

4. Block fortress is free, give that a try also. It's a minecraft/tower defense type game.

Does anyone here play vainglory? I kinda like it and been playing in the ranked matches. It'd be nice to have a team with some competent players. And man, I sure do piss people off with characters that are supposedly "nerfed" and "ruined" so sayeth the 10 year olds on the forums.

6. meh.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I guess it's too much to dream that they release any of this free-to-play shit rebalanced for 'buy it one time and be done'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I guess it's too much to dream that they release any of this free-to-play shit rebalanced for 'buy it one time and be done'.
    bong think.

9. They used to call that 'buying a video game'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

To be fair, many of these games offer a complete experience without having to pay anything. All you need is just a little patience.