Page 3 of 248 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Apple Games Thread

1. Great thread idea...the App store is too overwhelming and would love see TNL's opinions on things.

B-Ri: downloading spacebeef right now.

2. I've been enjoying Galcon lite...almost enough to buy the full version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

3. FF style tower defense game get!

It's fun. The controls are kind of stupid though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. dont support this! Get the lite version and thatll be all you need.

S-E make real games plz, not ipod ports.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    dont support this! Get the lite version and thatll be all you need.
    I have a jailbroken iPhone...
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    I have a jailbroken iPhone...
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. Fieldrunners shits all over Crystal Defenders.

8. Anyone else pick up Rolando yet? It looks a LOT like Locoroco, but it is really well done. It uses about every possible way to interact with the phone and it all works really well. One of those rare super high production value games on the app store. Worth the $$

Anyone try out 7 cities? It is a nice looking TD game that seems to have more depth than fieldrunners in the tower department.

9. Rolando is a lot of fun, but the touch jumping control is slightly annoying. I can never seem to select and make the right little rolling dude jump when I really need them to.

edit: And getting 7 Cities now. The screenshots look near.
    Eat a bag of dicks.