Page 5 of 248 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Apple Games Thread

1. Has anyone tried Dr. Awesome? Looks like a decent Trauma Center knockoff, which is the type of game that would work well on the iPhone/Touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. I have it, imagine Qix with tilt controls. It sounds kind of stupid but it's pretty great for a 1 dollar game. You also operate on people from your contacts list, and the whole thing has a very phoenix wright tongue-in-cheek attitude.

3. Bounce Trap is $1, and it plays like Peggle sort of. Difficult, though.

Alien Blob Lite is like Bust a move instead you run around in a circle. There's a free version - I don't know if it's a demo or what.

I'd be tempted to play Silent Hill, but it looks like it controls and looks like ass for $8.
    Last edited by Beefy Hits; 31 Dec 2008 at 06:04 PM.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

4. Rolando is cool.

Topple is cool too, and it's free.

Zombie Attack is sort of fun too.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

5. If anyone wants to get a good game get 'Edge'. It just came out a few days ago and it's pretty fucking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. Is it controlled by tilting? If so, fuck that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. The demo for the first of Konami's games, DDR, is out in the App store. It's actually pretty good, the graphics and interface are pretty solid and there's no input lag or stutter like in Tap Tap. Keeping an eye on the full version when it comes out.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    The demo for the first of Konami's games, DDR, is out in the App store. It's actually pretty good, the graphics and interface are pretty solid and there's no input lag or stutter like in Tap Tap. Keeping an eye on the full version when it comes out.
    2nd, Silent Hill already came out.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Is it controlled by tilting? If so, fuck that.
    No, it isn't. You use your finger to move the block.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

xbla community port pls.