Page 1 of 248 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Apple Games Thread

1. Official Apple Games Thread

Since Andy couldn't spell thread for the last official thread, and it's not been updated in 5 months, I thought I would remake it.

I've been playing Fieldrunners way too much. An update is due soon that's supposed to add 3 new towers, among other things (hopefully more maps). The game is even more addictive to me than PixelJunk Monsters. Also from time to time I've been trying to get in some Reign of Swords, but I feel like I won't get into that too heavily until Christmas break where I'll be without game systems or the internet for almost a week.

Fieldrunners

Reign of Swords
    Last edited by Schlep; 14 Dec 2008 at 06:17 AM.

2. I approve of this thread -- been looking for recommendations for good iPhone/Touch games. I love that the App Store is so active but sometimes it's hard to dig through all the content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

3. Field Runners is a great recommendation. I also highly recommend Enigmo, Touch Grind, Uno, Touch Physics, Guitar Rock Tour, Jelly Car (free), Knots (free), Katamari, and Aurora Fient The Arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Tap Defense. Its a free tower defense game.

5. everyone needs to get Space DeadBeef, its free, and awesome.
    Last edited by B-Ri; 14 Dec 2008 at 08:00 PM.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. FieldRunners is really amazing. There's also Vay for a decent RPG fix, Trism and Critter Crunch for puzzle games and Tap Tap Revenge (and the new, awesome Tap Tap Dance) for music games.

Puzzle Quest is coming out soon.

Rrootage was also ported to the iphone and is free. Also check out MazeFinger, it's neat and kinda silly.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    Reign of Swords
    Please don't post things from some dipshit who has no idea what "real time" means.
    -Kyo

8. Perhaps yore the one who doesn't know.
    Donk

9. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    everyone needs to get Space DeadBeef, its free, and awesome.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

10. Just grabbed Space Deadbeef - retarded name but it looks pretty rad.

Has anyone tried the Brothers in Arms game? It looks pretty good but I'm hesitant to drop $10 on a shooter with touch controls.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!