Page 2 of 248 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Apple Games Thread

1. Fieldrunners is basically those custom map settings games from Starcraft. That's awesome, as those we really fun.

2. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Just grabbed Space Deadbeef - retarded name but it looks pretty rad.

Has anyone tried the Brothers in Arms game? It looks pretty good but I'm hesitant to drop $10 on a shooter with touch controls.

That looks sweet! Someone get it!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. Star Trigon is great. It's a Namco game that came out in arcades a few years ago with the Mr. Driller character and design.

Quote Originally Posted by OGcritic View Post
    Fieldrunners is basically those custom map settings games from Starcraft. That's awesome, as those we really fun.
    So is TapDefense. Only three maps though, but its free.

5. Yeah TapDefense is pretty cool, especially for the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

6. I want to play starcraft now. It's free to play online, and I already own it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Has anyone tried the Brothers in Arms game? It looks pretty good but I'm hesitant to drop $10 on a shooter with touch controls.
    I'll download it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    That looks sweet! Someone get it!
    I got it and it's solid for free, but don't pay $10 for it. The controls are pretty crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. As I suspected. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

10. metal gear solid touch, silent hill: the escape, Flogger (LOL frogger), and DDR - S all coming out for ipod touch

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate...rUrl=Translate
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),