Page 248 of 248 FirstFirst ... 234244246247248
Results 2,471 to 2,476 of 2476

Thread: Official Apple Games Thread

1. Posted in the Mr. Robot thread.
    Telltale and Night School Studios (Oxenfree) have just put out a Mr. Robot game for iOS and Android.
    It's 2.99 and I bought it blind.

2. It's really rad btw
    Texting sim 5000

3. haha i'll probably skip it unless it's got some hot Tyrell action, but it looks nifty!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. It's fun and gets crazy dark.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I'm going to move this discussion from the "What Are You Playing" thread to here as to not shit that one up:

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Don't update to iOS 11 until you're done with [XCOM], the game won't run there and they're not updating it.
    Between this and the market's rejection of premium mobile games, I've almost completely given up on what was once a promising platform. In a lot of ways, the Switch exists and is successful because of Apple's failures. It fills a space that was a natural evolution of what they had already created, but they weren't willing to do what it takes to get there in terms of product discipline. That in turn has made it hard to get excited about new mobile hardware, which is why I'm still rocking an iPhone 6 after three years. Maybe Tim Cook will show something today that changes all or some of that, but I'm not holding my breath.

6. Official Apple Games Thread

Apple has never cared about games. I remember a 1996 article in Next Gen saying it was now a focus and of course it wasn't. For a little while t seemed like things changed on iOS because games were (as they often are) the first apps to gain traction and Apple rapidly improved the GPU in their devices. But now it's clear that no they are the same as they were in 1996. They'll do what they do for their reasons and devs are along for the ride.

The Switch and Vita both show what a gaming device can be with this hardware and they are both cool. You just need someone who cares to do it.