Page 236 of 248 FirstFirst ... 222232234235236237238240 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2476

Thread: Official Apple Games Thread

1. I keep seeing pictures of this on twitter. The sprites look nice but my eyes are seriously glazing over as i play it and i'm usually down for the most rote gameplay ever.
    Donk

Bonus points for not using iCloud sync and making me manually upload my save data to play on my iPad.

Also for making me play through the tutorial again on said iPad before somehow corrupting my save on my phone.

3. Mobile gaming!

It eventually reverted back to the original save. I lost progress, made progress, lost that progress, and then got my old progress back.

5. Progressive!

6. I dont understand how they can give us screenshots, music, and the general overall arch of FF7 in Records and yet they cannot give me an iPhone port of the entire game.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I'd pay $20 for one of those.

8. I would play a Clash of Clans clone where you selected various kingdoms/businesses/schools from the FF games. Shinra vs. Balamb vs. Rabanastre imo.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'd pay $20 for one of those.
    I have said time and time again that I would happily pay for an iPhone port of FF7. Hell, even FF8 and 9 and 10 too. I'm so tired of this half assed rehash garbage. JUST GIVE ME THE IPHONE GAME!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I keep seeing pictures of this on twitter. The sprites look nice but my eyes are seriously glazing over as i play it and i'm usually down for the most rote gameplay ever.
    I felt this way until I tried the elite dungeons, which currently kick my ass if I divert my attention.