Thread: Chrono Trigger DS import. Need ASAP.

1. Chrono Trigger DS import. Need ASAP.

I was under the impression that I was going to have an easier time finding a copy of the import version of Chrono Trigger DS, but everybody is either sold out or I'd get the copy after Christmas, and I really need it as a present. Anybody on here have a copy of the game that they'd be willing to part with?

I really want to find a copy in as new of condition as possible (it needs to be something that can realistically be given as a gift), and I could (a) either pay via PayPal or send you a check, (b) offer up a few games as possible trades, or (c) buy you a US version of Chrono Trigger DS and send it to you as a replacement.

If anybody can help me out, drop me a PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Well, obviously I could get it for you, but it'd be really freaking expensive, especially to get it shipped to you in time for christmas.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. But, I could get it for you too! lol

Like bbobb said, with the current exchange rate, I am betting you don't want to pay for it but if you do, you can always PM either of us.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)

4. Actually of the two of us, Shou would be the better choice since he has a better selection of used stores in his are so he could probably get it a little bit cheaper.

And I LOOOOOOVVVVEE that current exchange rate.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Play Asia seems to have it in stock.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...r-70-2x6y.html
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

He wants the Japanese version.

Oops, wrong link. The "english version included" review threw me off. Here's the link for the Japanese version:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...zl2-43-hn.html

But it says 5-15 days, which probably means third party vendor, and may not get there in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.