Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2030323334

Thread: Iron Man 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Destin View Post
    I wasn't really worried there was no threat physically. I liked the threat being that his life work would fall into obscurity.
    Tony is a public marvel superhero with his name on 10,000 different internationally famous companies. I doubt he'd have to worry too much about the deep void of obscurity overtaking his legacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. For his life, sure not. But who knows how future sees the inventors? Beats me, seemed more interesting than Vanko almost beating him, then tony coming back at the last second with his new genius invention (hell, they almost did that too)
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

3. Vanko would have hurt Tony more if he raped him OZ-style on live TV.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Destin View Post
    For his life, sure not. But who knows how future sees the inventors? Beats me, seemed more interesting than Vanko almost beating him, then tony coming back at the last second with his new genius invention (hell, they almost did that too)
    The bottom line here, for both of us, is that they shoehorned Vanko in.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. I can agree with that.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

6. Last edited by cka; 01 Jun 2010 at 02:31 AM.