Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Gran Torino

1. Saw this last night and every time I say "Yum Yum" to myself I start to crack up.

Awesome. Simply awesome.

2. I just recently watched this and I thought it was amazingly good. I don't know what all the gripes about the acting are, there was one or two weak points but people who are complaining about the gang obviously have never been around those types of people before. They say the same old tired bullshit continuously and are some of the biggest pictures of stereotypes on the planet, no matter what race or nationality.

This movie was awesome. The character of Walt was perhaps the most heroic I've yet to see in a movie.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

3. Hey you dego, whop, polock son of a bitch, cut my hair.

**pulls out shotgun*

Get the fuck out of here you zipperhead mother fucker!

*Clint puts hands up*

Hey Hey Hey. You just don't go walking into someones store throwing out racial epitaths. You have to be nice first.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. Great movie! There are a couple of faces Clint makes that would make Jim Henson's Creature Shop do a double take at. It just doesn't look like a human should be able to frown in disgust so severely.