Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Driving the Pacific Coast Highway

1. And not to be terribly anal, but I believe it's only Pacific Coast Highway until Oxnard. North of Oxnard it's Cabrillo Highway, and then Shoreline Highway past San Francisco.

Your mom is terribly anal.

3. Terribly.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    PCH north in LA?

you're going to miss me, nash, calliander, Hero, Opaque, Rhydant and Mannerbot to name a few that are down south.
    Haha, actually that'd be cool to have like maybe a meet up somewhere and just chill for the night if some guys here would be down with it. If that happens I'll definitely make a post here so we can arrange something, hang out and chill.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Seik View Post
    Haha, actually that'd be cool to have like maybe a meet up somewhere and just chill for the night if some guys here would be down with it. If that happens I'll definitely make a post here so we can arrange something, hang out and chill.
    Zomg TNL LA Meetup Volume 2: Real Talk
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. Has anyone ever been to Yosemite? Is it pretty? Worth it?

Also, is there any place south of California in northern Mexico worth checking out?
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Seik View Post
    Also, is there any place south of California in northern Mexico worth checking out?
    Not in your own car.

Steal a car. Take it across the boarder. Sell it. Fund your vacation.

9. ride motorcycles across the border, buy two kilos of cocaine packaged inside spare motorcycle batteries. sell em to the pimpin' guy near the airport. and then hide the money in your gas tank 'case you get rolled.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Seik View Post
    Has anyone ever been to Yosemite? Is it pretty? Worth it?
    Yosemite is excellent. Stay a weekend, hike Half Dome.