Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9

1. 9

"Hah, Greg, you're terrible!"

2. Holy....shit......
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Why did I not hear about this before! Looks pretty damn cool, and its not out till September, ohh man still plenty of animation work to be done on it that should mean. I need to find out if Focus is hiring ASAP.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. wanted to post about it earlier, but alas.

looks awesome. love the style and theme

5. wow...Shane Acker.

I had to do a double take because Shane Acker created a 10-15 minute 3D Short film titled "9" a couple of years ago, complete with the same set of characters. Back then "9" was making its rounds around the independent film circuit. Very cool film, my classmates and I all agreed that "9" was one of the top 3 animated shorts we watched throughout the entire semester.

I guess Tim Burton saw the animated short, loved it and decided collaborate with Shane to flesh it out into a full length animated feature.
    Last edited by Klonoa; 24 Dec 2008 at 05:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. edit: alright, found the 10 minute animated short, it's really good

9 - Created by Shane Acker
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1j...ation_creation
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. That short was pretty freaking awesome.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Agreed, Quality Stuff. Liked it a lot.

9. Fuck studios having to be all cute with release dates. This shit looks done, that was hardly a teaser. Yet, we have to wait 9 months before its out.
    Last edited by onelocust; 24 Dec 2008 at 10:54 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by onelocust View Post
    Fuck studios having to be all cute with release dates. This shit looks done, that was hardly a teaser. Yet, we have to wait over 9 months before its out.
    Clever.