Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 8595979899

Thread: Completion Thread: 2009

1. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl - Good game with some bugs. The last part is a bitch if you don't have decent armor especially one with good rad protection. Maybe one day I'll replay it with the Stalker Complete 2009 mod.
    I started over with this mod a few days ago. It improves a lot, though leaves many flaws maddeningly intact (like the slow-as-molasses inventory cursor speed -- it takes like six full sweeps across my mouse pad to go from one side to the other). Maybe I was expecting too much.

I still think even vanilla S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s atmosphere is nearly untouched, nailing that special brand of dystopian desperation far better than Fallout 3.

Compass returns.

Yay for free time in the holidays. I have played a lot of stuff lately.

Alien Crush Returns

The story mode is so short I don't know why they even bothered with that mode but I guess it counts as completing it. It's a decent enough pinball game but it lacks the charm of the original as it's blander looking and has generic techno music. I do like the strategy involved with using the different moves that power up.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

My opinion's pretty much the same as it was when I first mentioned it in the official thread: it's a great game but the enemies are too easy and the touchscreen controls are irritating at times. It suffers from the same flaw as Twilight Princess, i.e. it gives you way too many hearts without even going out of your way to find more. There were some moments where I was stuck a bit in dungeons, and the puzzle-ish train track part near the end took me a few tries but it would have been an even better game with tougher enemies.

Time Gentlemen, Please

Not bad at all. Pretty short but fun adventure game with some great puzzles. What does the racism slider do, exactly? I had it maxed out and didn't notice anything particularly offensive.

With this, I have barely begun to play the mountain of PC games I've bought off Steam over the past couple of weeks.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery