View Poll Results: Best game of December 2009?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 DAY ATTACK ON EARTH (XBLA)

0 0%
  • Alien Breed Evolution: Episode 1 (XBLA)

0 0%
  • Darius Burst (J-PSP)

1 7.14%
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers (Wii)

0 0%
  • Castlevania: The Adventure Rebirth

2 14.29%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)

4 28.57%
  • PixelJunk Shooter (PSN)

3 21.43%
  • Qix++ (XBLA)

0 0%
  • Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Wii)

2 14.29%
  • The Saboteur (360/PC/PS3)

2 14.29%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TNL's GotM: December 2009

TNL's GotM: December 2009

November 2009 Winner: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

TNL lies. Dragon Age: Origins is clearly the best game of November. I'm also ashamed to report that New Super Mario Bros. Wii had double the votes of Mushihimesama Futari 1.5.

As if to balance the scales for the greatness that November, December was a terrible month for games, though portables and download services did serve up some redeeming titles.

My vote is going to Darius Burst because it's better than I expected. It won't be a classic, but nor will any of the other games released this month. Pixeljunk Shooter is also pretty neat.

2. Sab and Avatar were all I played and Sab obviously wins.

3. Played through Shattered Memories three times which is more time than I spent with NSMB. Like Corruption, RE 4, and (hopefully) Red Steel 2 it's one of those rare games that fits the Wii perfectly. Just would have preferred more art room and gumball machine puzzles instead of open cabinet/grab key.

May have to pick up a used PSP and give Darius a whirl.

4. Pixeljunk Shooter wins by default seeing as it's the only thing on the whole list I played. December kind of sucked.

James

5. Hmm, havent played any of the games on the list nor I care to anyways (its mostly crap), but since I spent most of the month on Dragon Age Origins, I will still go with that for the 2nd month

6. Yeah I haven't played any either. December usually sucks for games anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

Since there are a few games there I will eventually play, I'll abstain for now. Unfortunately, I probably won't play them in the next month either, since Blockbuster doesn't have Saboteur... assholes...

BTW, my mom got Spirit Tracks for Christmas, and I tried it. I didn't think it was possible to make Zelda any worse, but stylus controls succeeded swimmingly. What a God awful game. You people voting for that are fucking cracked. Take off the nostalgia glasses already.

9. Nostalgia for old games is making them think an entirely different new game that plays very little like said old games is good? I don't know if it works like that.

10. Stylus controls work very well for Zelda. If Spirit Tracks is anything like Phantom Hourglass (and it looks identical), the rest of the game is the problem.