Page 1 of 99 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread: 2009

1. Completion Thread: 2009

I finished 35 games last year (I might have miscounted tho), and about to finish 1 or 2 more... Maybe I can do more this year. Probably not if I start to play RPGs.

2. #1 Conan

Finished the game on Hard. It is a pretty fun God of War clone. Tons of combos to master and some of the parry moves are really cool. Graphics is just a tad better than PS2, so it is pretty ugly unfortunately. The game is solid though but I don't think I want to try to finish this on King (hardest) difficulty since I spent about 2 hours on the last boss alone. The boss has a whopping 7 stages of hell.

3. I played through Conan. Hoo hoos galore LOL!

I played through Mirrors Edge the last 2 days. Its pretty good. I played through without shooting anybody so I could get an achievement. Probably would've liked it more if I actually mowed some homos down.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. 1. Mirror's Edge: GOTY (08 that is).

I don't understand people who complain about the combat -- this isn't a FPS so combat should be different. Getting enemies to split up, and disarming them with a well-timed button press is a unique and rewarding mechanic.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PBMax View Post
    1. Mirror's Edge: GOTY (08 that is).

I don't understand people who complain about the combat -- this isn't a FPS so combat should be different. Getting enemies to split up, and disarming them with a well-timed button press is a unique and rewarding mechanic.
    I actually liked not shooting guys for once. I did kick a shitload of people in the crotch though...
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. I finished Uno. It was so sweet. I won. Then I played it all the way through again, and I lost. But my resolve was not to be beaten. I managed to play through this immense game 8 times, and won 3 times. I'm counting that as 8 games completed this year.

7. 1. Valkyria Chronicles: GOTY (08 that is).

Just finished it tonight. Wonderful game. I never buy toys of any kind but I would totally get the Japanese collector's edition of this that comes with the cool-ass tank if it wasn't going to $180 on eBay. Can't wait for the DLC to show up.
    -Kyo

8. Star Wars Force Unleashed - Fun game, but with some big flaws. I liked the graphics and unique planet designs (though they had to go and re-used them few times to save up creating extra levels lol).

Controls mostly worked, but there were few instances of glitching out. Using force powers on 3+ storm troopers, or throwing those wookies to the moon was never this fun.

But I wish designers used some of the PSI-Ops magic, (like mind control (fuck, IT IS JEDI power), or using force to maybe fucking float on the box? You lift the box, but cant lift the box with you on it? Right...))

And Sadly the most of the story was Retarded. Lucas BAD.This is what fucking happen with you a a retard who start the trilogy in the fucking middle, then end it. Then do fucking prequels, then do this game in the fucking between.

I liked the apprentice, so everything that happens at the end of FU, and the fucking fact that he never even used or remembered again by fucking rebels that you fucking SAVE, or that you given the chance to destroy the empire but due that fact that the story already exist after.

So why give us the super awesome fights that are fucked up minute later. This is just retarded and brought my enjoyment of this down. Fuck you Lucas, yet again.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    But I wish designers used some of the PSI-Ops magic, (like mind control (fuck, IT IS JEDI power), or using force to maybe fucking float on the box? You lift the box, but cant lift the box with you on it? Right...))

And Sadly the most of the story was Retarded. Lucas BAD.This is what fucking happen with you a a retard who start the trilogy in the fucking middle, then end it. Then do fucking prequels, then do this game in the fucking between.

So why give us the super awesome fights that are fucked up minute later. This is just retarded and brought my enjoyment of this down. Fuck you Lucas, yet again.
    There are other words you could use when talking about negative aspects of a game. REDUNDANCY IS FROM THE DARK SIDE.

10. I am from dark side.