Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dunlap draws stuff

1. HAHA!

I was actually expecting the Sonim sprite you had been working on but didn't finish, but that works too. (But I still want that first sprite someday.)

That image also makes me want our J-pop Fighter even more now.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. The other one wasn't even a fighting pose, so I decided to start from scratch. Plus fighting hadaka-apron was too amusing a notion to pass up.

3. Re-do my Av. Make it funky.

I'm sorta serious. This is one of my all-time favourite pictures/logos and I'd love a version I could call my own.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Josh, a book of my drawings? I'd be flattered.

Cow you're going to have to type out all abbreviations unless you're expecting Big Girls and Elephants.

Finch request filled, I need to get a new pen that actually works! Or just use ballpoint all the way to the end!
    Hooray!
    Donk

Sorry, Brisco, I'm not cool enough to remember where that picture is from, can you send me to the source?

I hope it's OK for you, Finch, she was much cuter when I started and got worse the longer I drew and now she looks like a Doonesbury character.

And sorry, Calliander, I forgot who requested this so you don't get the cameo! I'm just a big disappointment today!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	090104.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	43095  

6. That's way better than him pissing in a cup for work!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Sorry, Brisco, I'm not cool enough to remember where that picture is from, can you send me to the source?
    Crap! I no longer have the original pic! Must scan again!

8. You guys made Dunlap draw a penis. YOU TOOK THIS POOR BOY'S INNOCENCE AWAY!!
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. lol this stuff is great.

10. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    You guys made Dunlap draw a penis. YOU TOOK THIS POOR BOY'S INNOCENCE AWAY!!
    No way.

He knows his way around a pecker, this isn't his first rodeo.