Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Darkstalkers Tribute Albumn

1. oh, I get that - one of my versions has little radial lines coming from the page edge to suggest a sun/sunlight without putting one in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. Lordy, I'm on the cusp of overworking this thing. Might just call it a finish (especially with the deadline being Sunday!).

So kiddos, anyone else been hammering away on it?

3. Oh man! That's really close! Time to do some fiddlin' this evening, apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by rama View Post
    Q-BEE, BITCHES!
    Funny enough I suggested this to my wife before reading this post.

She did take up the idea and just submitted a completed QB pic yesterday. In respect of the contest's rules she hasn't put it up for public display anywhere yet but I'll bring it up here when the book comes out and her pic isn't in it.

I am really curious to see how many people just submit Morrigan #19785189476 and how many others are banking on people doing exactly that and submitting artwork of the unpopular characters.

5. Messing around with Lord Raptor myself. We'll see...

6. Oh man, I've been planning for mid-March! New weekend project!

P.S. Morrigan and Lilith in a sexy pose should get me in on this, woo!

7. I just turned mine in, but I really wanted to get two done. I suppose I have time, but I got sort-of burnt out on this one.

I ended going with some obscure characters (Talbain and Felicia)...better chance of getting in.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    Funny enough I suggested this to my wife before reading this post.

She did take up the idea and just submitted a completed QB pic yesterday. In respect of the contest's rules she hasn't put it up for public display anywhere yet but I'll bring it up here when the book comes out and her pic isn't in it.

I am really curious to see how many people just submit Morrigan #19785189476 and how many others are banking on people doing exactly that and submitting artwork of the unpopular characters.
    I always had a soft spot for Sasquatch, but I also wanted to go obscure and try a Bishamon or Huitzil. I have some sketches to rough out their proportions but don't know if I'll have anything done.

And I really am sorry for bending the rules - as much as I wanted to keep the whole thing hush-hush I also wanted to get some honest critique which is why I approached TNL. In that sense, now that I'm pretty close/done altogether I don't think it'd be right to post the final version up. When that one isn't picked, then it'll go up =p

9. Well, I submitted mine right at midnight, we'll see if it even gets accepted. :/
    I haven't worked with digital medium in a long time, so I still had a lot of fun doing it. Maybe it'll get points for being unique.

10. I am a rubbish human being and did not make this deadline, in the hopes of making other deadlines! I'll still post the WIP.