Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows 7

1. I put my e-mail in using that link almost 24 hours ago, it said I was eligible and I'd receive an e-mail shortly with a link to buy it but I still haven't gotten that e-mail.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. I hate the new taskbar. It takes up twice as much space, provides less information, and adds an extra step to bringing some applications (like messenger) to the foreground.

3. my brother picked this up and when he installed it, the serial number kept coming up as invalid. which probably means it's been hacked. i do believe he's on the phone wtih microsoft right now.

4. I changed the taskbar setting to display the names and not group items together, but now I don't like the way it doesn't separate open apps from other pinned items. I miss the old task bar.

5. I'm pissed off that it won't let me do an upgrade install from my pre-release copy. Really not in the mood today to backup my apps and other shit and reinstall everything. Fucking retarded of MS. I probably won't be on the final now till some time next week when I actually have some free time to do this.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    but now I don't like the way it doesn't separate open apps from other pinned items. I miss the old task bar.
    I don't see what you're complaining about. If something is open it has a rectangle around it. You need more than a visual clue to know what's open and not?

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I hate the new taskbar. It takes up twice as much space, provides less information, and adds an extra step to bringing some applications (like messenger) to the foreground.
    If you auto-hide the task bar like God intended, it doesn't take up any space.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    I don't see what you're complaining about. If something is open it has a rectangle around it. You need more than a visual clue to know what's open and not?
    I'd just prefer it if they weren't all mixed together. It just makes sense to separate open applications from everything else. I don't see why it has to shift my pinned items around.
    I prefer the way the quicklaunch bar worked to this nonsense.

9. I'll admit, it took me a bit to get used to it. Hell I HATED it when the OS was in it's beta stage. Now that I've been with the final for over a month it's grown on me.

10. I kind of want to upgrade but I'm worried all the drivers for my laptop will get hosed. Not sure what to do...