Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows 7

1. There's something similar for Windows XP. Its how my friend hacked his wife's computer to install some app so he would get a copy of all her email. Its how he found out she was cheating on him.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Get Pro, Enterprise or Ultimate to be able to use Windows XP Mode. It's pretty fucking slick for those that don't know how to set up a VM.

3. The RC is now live for all non Tech Net/MSDN subscribers.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win.../download.aspx

You may have to follow the link in IE. Some people are having issues with other browsers.

4. I'm downloading it in Firefox on Ubuntu with just my hotmail password. That tells me that either I'm really awesome, or it's available to everyone right now.

5. I just downloaded it too. I'll be installing it once I get back from lunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. Installed it. Found it to be garbage like Vista. Going back to XP today.

What a pain in the ass is Vista/Windows in general? Jesus there are 50000000000 steps to do something as simple as finding you IP address, removing a program, and anything else that a user MIGHT want to do OCCASIONALLY.

Step two is to get a decent enough (not ibook g4) Mac to run games inside windows. Microsoft please die.

7. Six doesn't know how to use Windows. Lolz.

8. Have to agree with Netwurked here. My dad has a Mac and getting that thing to work on the way I set up my parents network for them was beyond a fucking pain in the ass. My moms vista laptop took me 5 minutes.

Windows 7 >>>>>> Vista.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Netwurked View Post
    Six doesn't know how to use Windows. Lolz.
    I don't see how getting an IP or removing an app in Vista is any more difficult as it is in XP. It's pretty much the same exact process.

10. yeah but now you have to click 'yes' or 'continue' in an authorization box

WORST OS EVER