Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is There a Way To Have My LIVE Account on Two 360s, without Using Migration?

1. Is There a Way To Have My LIVE Account on Two 360s, without Using Migration?

I just bought a second 360 for the office, and I tried migrating my LIVE account over to the new console. The problem is, now if I want to use my Elite in the livingroom, I have to migrate the account back to it.

Is there some way I can keep my user account on both systems, without migrating the account each time I play on the other console?

No.

3. You'd have to put your profile on a memory unit or USB stick and plug it into the system you wish to use.

4. I usually just swap the hard drives, then you have all your DLC with you too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    I usually just swap the hard drives, then you have all your DLC with you too.
    I was thinking the DLC was tied to the system MAC (or serial number), much like the LIVE account.

6. It is tied to both.

7. So long as you're logged into your account from a different Xbox 360, the games should be fully unlocked. It's an either/or kind of situation. Take your hard drive back and forth, or just put your account onto a memory card or USB stick as somebody said - it's super easy.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. OMGM$UCKS!
    Last edited by Dyne; 03 May 2010 at 01:55 PM.

You forgot the dollar sign.

10. Good call.