Page 1 of 26 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows 7

1. Windows 7

Code name: Windows 7
    Release name: Windows 7

Beta here.

2. Been running the 64 bit since Saturday. Pretty stable, I just hate rebuilding my shit after a fresh install.

Dual Booting that and Vista.

3. There's already a beta out for this? I hope this doesn't go extinct like Vista did.

4. I haven't even reinstalled Vista after getting rid of it almost a year ago. What a waste.

5. I installed the leaked beta on a VM a few weeks ago. Seems pretty solid, definitely digging the new taskbar and it seems to be far less of a resource hog than Vista.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. I wanted to put this on my laptop, any chance in hell of getting a key at this point?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. So I've been running this on my laptop now for almost a month, I have to say I really like it. My laptop kind of sucks, its 1.7ghz Pentium M, with 512mb ram (been meaning to buy more but what ever) and an insanely shitty Geforce 5200 go (seriously worse fucking card ever and fuck dell for never updating the drivers, can't watch stand alone quicktimes on it.) Other than not being able to install the updated forceware drivers on it so I can watch quicktimes Windows 7 has been pretty damn good. It actually seems to use less resources and run better than XP did on this.

I'm hoping this actually comes out soon, I'd actually buy it for my desktop system and update from XP.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. It's supposed to be out before the end of the year. The RC is right around the corner.

9. Fucking waste-of-money Vista.