Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: Windows 7

1. You're going to love it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steve-jobs-1984-macintosh.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	54373  
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    It's a screen at the very beginning that causes Windows 7 not to boot up.
    I'm not sure if you're mentally retarded or just don't seem to get the concept of how to get help with these things.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. How about if you can't help you go fuck yourself?

4. I'm sure we could all help you easily if you just were far more specific than "there's a screen that won't let me start windows"

Then again, you could also just help yourself by pasting whatever error-text shows up into google and finding a hundred different threads in actual tech-help forums that tell you exactly what the problem is and how to fix it.

5. I'd rather you guys help because we're family.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Thats good to know the Air still has some function as a mirror when the non-replaceable battery takes a shit.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

7. My 7 doesn't do that.

8. Basically it's saying Windows didn't shut down correctly everytime would be my guess. Which means stop just hitting the power button.