Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Circuit City going out of business!

1. Circuit City going out of business!

Circuit City going bye bye. Not sure what the sales prices are going to start at.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=52643

Sale starts this Saturday. Don't get your hopes up, they'll probably start at 5% - 10% off of some inflated prices.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Prices are down again. 25% off plasma tv's and up to 40% storewide on stuff.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. I bought a 360 wireless mic for 30% off. Very nice. Movies are still a ripoff though.

5. Went today. The store was still mostly filled, probably because the prices were a joke. You can get everything cheaper at Amazon.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

6. I heard the discounts are off MSRP. Aren't most video game consoles locked at MSRP (ie, you can't get them cheaper at Amazon or anywhere else)?

I think everything's at least 10% off around here. A $400 PS3 for $360 is a decent deal.
    No gnus is good gnus.

7. Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll View Post
    I heard the discounts are off MSRP. Aren't most video game consoles locked at MSRP (ie, you can't get them cheaper at Amazon or anywhere else)?

I think everything's at least 10% off around here. A $400 PS3 for $360 is a decent deal.
    I doubt theres any consoles left. Those are usually the first to go. I didnt see any when I went. Lots of games though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll View Post
    I heard the discounts are off MSRP. Aren't most video game consoles locked at MSRP (ie, you can't get them cheaper at Amazon or anywhere else)?

Amazon had PS3 for $350 last week. I didn't see any PS3s there, though they had 360s and PSPs.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. There were still 360s at the one by me. I was tempted to get one, but I think I might be able to get one from one of those retail loyalty programs cheaper.

I nabbed a few CDs at 25% off. I figured they were Amazon prices, so why not?