Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Web comics

1. Web comics

I poked around and didn't find a thread on this, so...

I found this strip today-

http://www.blastwavecomic.com

-and wondered what else nobody has told me about, or at least what everyone's been enjoying. Yes, I know, it's not technically the "printed" page, but close enough.

James
    Last edited by James; 20 Jan 2009 at 01:22 AM.

I only have some bookmarked, but I don't read them everyday.

Penny Arcade, PvP, Dr. McNinja, Sam and Fuzzy, and Dinosaur Comics. I found some other really good ones but the links are lost in my old PC.

Anyone ever read the webcomic about that really smart girl and the robot from the future that came back in time but still had some of the programming of that master computer that took over the world in the future and Tiny Carl Jung? That was a good one.

edit: Duh, of course a google search of "Tiny Carl Jung" worked.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. There's only one webcomic that matters. Lets just get that 500lbs elephant out of the room right now.

EDIT: Blastwave is pretty f'n rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. MS Paint Adventures is the funniest thing on the internet. I really haven't seen anything beat it yet. Why are you still reading this? GO READ IT NOW.

Girly is great if you like Josh Lesnick and if you like Josh Lesnick. Basically, it's for me and Finch.

Raymondo Person is also quite funny. Same with Nobody Scores.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    MS Paint Adventures is the funniest thing on the internet. I really haven't seen anything beat it yet. Why are you still reading this? GO READ IT NOW.
    I like it so far. (<3<3 your key is out of bullets <3<3)

See this thread for something similar.
    Last edited by epmode; 20 Jan 2009 at 08:16 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    MS Paint Adventures is the funniest thing on the internet. I really haven't seen anything beat it yet. Why are you still reading this? GO READ IT NOW.
    Totally started typing commands. Yeah, I'm that guy.

7. You actually can type commands.

Just catch up to the story and you can drop them into the suggestion box.

See this thread for something similar.
    To do that, I'd have to register for the SomethingAwful forums. That's $10 I'll never spend.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    You actually can type commands.

Just catch up to the story and you can drop them into the suggestion box.
    BLAST! Stupided twice in one thread!

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    To do that, I'd have to register for the SomethingAwful forums. That's $10 I'll never spend.
    Wait, what? I can view it without being logged in. Even after deleting cookies and cache files and stuff.
    Last edited by epmode; 20 Jan 2009 at 11:00 PM.