Page 1236 of 1237 FirstFirst ... 122212321234123512361237 LastLast
Results 12,351 to 12,360 of 12367

Thread: The Obama Presidency

1. Her eyeballs look cartoonishly enormous.

2. Anti-SJW commentators have been a thing for a while know. I watch YouTube all day at work, so I've gone through a few of them.

It's kind of strange to me. I like the idea of YouTube letting people do what they want and make real videos, but everyone gets caught up in chasing YouTube revenue. These channels fake outrage over every little thing. And it's not hard to find stupid shit on the internet.
    I like the idea of someone like The Amazing Atheist, or shoeonhead, and hearing them rant, but it's disingenuous when they always take the same position and can't give any honest feedback to something.

3. They've got money to make off of an audience who won't tolerate that, though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Anti-SJW commentators have been a thing for a while know. I watch YouTube all day at work, so I've gone through a few of them.

It's kind of strange to me. I like the idea of YouTube letting people do what they want and make real videos, but everyone gets caught up in chasing YouTube revenue. These channels fake outrage over every little thing. And it's not hard to find stupid shit on the internet.
    I like the idea of someone like The Amazing Atheist, or shoeonhead, and hearing them rant, but it's disingenuous when they always take the same position and can't give any honest feedback to something.
    I honestly don't know how people can even watch the majority of those channels, it's like Geocities circa 2000 - every nut with an opinion has to sign up for a platform that they'll raze clean for sponsors and audience for a year, then abandon it. It's so transient and annoying, like modern talk radio. Fake outrage is very '10, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Oh, additionally - bands releasing these fake outrage music videos and songs from Trump's inauguration are very snoozeworthy.

6. Every Bush protest song is completlely dated unlistenable garbage, but they started out that way too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. The Bright Eyes one was pretty legit.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. I liked Uncle Al's anti Bush stuff.

Wait, no I didn't.

9. But I did like his anti First Bush stuff

10. Anti first Bush is extremely acceptable, as is Anti-Reagan.