Page 4 of 1237 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obama Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Personally I would have rather him answered the question and then go on his tirade.
    He doesn't know how to answer questions. He's gotten nothing but cheese down the middle up to this point from the press. He's completely untested in every possible area.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    He's completely untested in every possible area.
    That's true, no one has thrown shoes at him yet.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    Fuck the goddamn press. Journalism is one of the dirtiest, slithering, bottom feeding jobs there is. They play an important role in our society, but they also play a very dirty one.
    I'm far from a Politico fan but that's an important question. There's nothing dirty about it. Journalism is nothing like the movies make it out to be. So before you go shooting from the hip, talk to some actual political reporters before making yourself look dumber than God already made you.

4. Who's Obama?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Well... since nobody is going to tell me I had to youtube it.

I guess he's our new president.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. A National Icon, Governments Greatest Elected Representative.
    Ever.

7. I was trying to tell you.
    Anagrams can be a bitch.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I'm far from a Politico fan but that's an important question. There's nothing dirty about it. Journalism is nothing like the movies make it out to be. So before you go shooting from the hip, talk to some actual political reporters before making yourself look dumber than God already made you.
    Don't take what I said too far. As I said, it plays an important role in our society, but the whole slew of questions delivered in any manner possible just to get a story in is ridiculous. They do it with actors, they do it with politicians and they even exploit regular people. It's a business where those kind of slimy tactics are needed just to make a living. It's the whole stalking, jumping up and down like mad apes and pushing and shoving thing that goes along with it that makes it so absurd. The shame of it is that it's completely needed in the current industry. But then again, most people aren't much different...
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    Don't take what I said too far. As I said, it plays an important role in our society, but the whole slew of questions delivered in any manner possible just to get a story in is ridiculous. They do it with actors, they do it with politicians and they even exploit regular people. It's a business where those kind of slimy tactics are needed just to make a living. It's the whole stalking, jumping up and down like mad apes and pushing and shoving thing that goes along with it that makes it so absurd. The shame of it is that it's completely needed in the current industry. But then again, most people aren't much different...
    No one is going to come up to you and give you the truth willingly. Tough questions must be asked at that moment because you may not get another chance and you have to fight a dozen other reporters to ask your one question. There's no shame in it. Politicians won't just tell you the truth out of the kindness of their hearts. You don't get how it really works so shut the fuck up about it.

What you call sleazy we call investigating. We roll with publicly available information and dig deeper if we see any inconsistencies that the public should know. You would want to know that the President's choice for Secretary of the Treasury owes the IRS in back-taxes, wouldn't you? He's going to handle our country's money. The same goes for this guy. He was a huge player for lobbyists and it looks suspicious for Obama to put him in the Executive Branch.

Get learn't, dumb fuck.