Page 1235 of 1237 FirstFirst ... 1221123112331234123512361237 LastLast
Results 12,341 to 12,350 of 12367

Thread: The Obama Presidency

1. Ah, the old two letters may may...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Obama gave Manning the Ride. I dig that.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. tbh fam, I'm going to miss Obama's America. Although I've bitched about SJW for a couple years now, after tomorrow they will no longer be in power and I feel sympathy for them. Oh, how ye mighty have fallen from their horses! And although I laugh now, I will quickly grow to hate Alt-Right Sarah Silverman here and the other smarmy, sarcastic commentators who will replace the SJWs.

Anyway this video is a perfect analogy for the coming transition.

She's got a thing for old dick so she ain't all bad.

5. That shoeonhead girl is super pretty.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Of course that song was played on a goddamn ukulele

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    tbh fam, I'm going to miss Obama's America. Although I've bitched about SJW for a couple years now, after tomorrow they will no longer be in power and I feel sympathy for them.
    Ugh, no way - this is their shining glory moment. Remember Bush 2? Protestors and loud, annoying pre-SJWs for days. Trump being elected means the SJW reign will be out in full force.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Yeah. Being made a victim Is a victory to these people.

You want to make them go away? Give them everything they want.

Though they would probably just invent for slights and prosecution. When you're bruised, even hugs hurt.

9. Yeah I don't want to hear any of them. But I agree w/icarusfall: Alt-Right Sarah Silverman is hot as hell. Annoying voice, but that's easily remedied.
    Last edited by Calliander; 19 Jan 2017 at 09:33 AM. Reason: T'weren't Cheeks, t'was ic

I like her voice.

There is something going on there. Her bf probably has 10 years on her. He has his own channel making the same shit. And she deleted all her videos before she started this.

Both of them are working to game that youtube money?

Another young girl that has made the first dude that made her cum, her life?