Page 1234 of 1237 FirstFirst ... 1220123012321233123412351236 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,340 of 12367

Thread: The Obama Presidency

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. to be fair, you know how hard it is to get away from a room full of jews during mourning? It's like, a hug, you say goodbye, then someone is like "oh, wait, wait, wait, let me just tell you one more thing......." and you're there for an extra 3 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Diarrhea claims will get you out of that. And just about everything else.

5. Did anybody watch this? Assad is the good guy right? Hillary looked him in the eye. She found him very straight-forward and trustworthy? She was able to get a sense of his soul?

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Diarrhea claims will get you out of that. And just about everything else.
    My mom got to the point where she just gets up and leaves, she doesn't even say goodbye to anyone anymore. She's just gone lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. That's my move. "Alright, that's enough."

I kind of do that at work.

Some people you have to do that with. They wouldn't do a single thing at work or let you finish your own work if you let them.

9. Obama essay on unfinished Economic policy for his future successor.