Page 3 of 1237 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obama Presidency

1. Fuck the goddamn press. Journalism is one of the dirtiest, slithering, bottom feeding jobs there is. They play an important role in our society, but they also play a very dirty one.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

2. The media keeps showing footage of Obama looking annoyed while Biden speaks.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Fox had a half hour program last night dedicated to anylizing Obama taking the oath.

They decided he was thrown off by the oath-reader.

Hard hitting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. biden looks like he wants to sell me a lemon car

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Fox had a half hour program last night dedicated to anylizing Obama taking the oath.

They decided he was thrown off by the oath-reader.

Hard hitting!
    I know you're serious...and that's the sad part.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

6. "We know is is not lying, because he looks down, and looking down is a tell that people have when they are confused and not lying."
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. The daily show clips of the foxnews shit over the last day was insanity.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    Fuck the goddamn press. Journalism is one of the dirtiest, slithering, bottom feeding jobs there is. They play an important role in our society, but they also play a very dirty one.
    Yeah, it really sucks that his free ride is over at least a little bit now.

9. Personally I would have rather him answered the question and then go on his tirade.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    Let's wait until his first 100 days in office are finished before we start talking about politics...again...and again...and again.
    This

You knobs need to let the guy make some decisions before you offer up your first born.