Page 1209 of 1237 FirstFirst ... 119512051207120812091210121112131223 ... LastLast
Results 12,081 to 12,090 of 12367

Thread: The Obama Presidency

1. Vice POTUS interview surpringly unedgy.

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 25 Mar 2015 at 05:25 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Surprising how? He's in the middle of a decade-long free pass. They should have asked him about trading five terrorists for a soon-to-be official deserter as well.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 25 Mar 2015 at 05:30 PM.

VICE isn't particularly hard hitting or interesting these days.

4. Yoshi - I think that is too specific. It's like asking Ford why they used a 5 mm bolt on an alternator rather than a 1/4". The SOD should be asked that.

But there are major broad problems like decaying race relations and increasingly binary politics and media fueling societal division which need to be addressed.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 25 Mar 2015 at 08:32 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    They should have asked him about trading five terrorists for a soon-to-be official deserter as well.
    Deserter or not, he was still a member of the US military. Get him back and charge him with desertion is 100% the right course of action. I'm pretty sure guys in your crowd were crowing about leaving behind our boys in uniform when he was still captured.

How many members of the US military do you think the five terrorists traded will kill?

7. Probably none. Probably gonna give that shit up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Ted Cruz, stop talking about things you have no education on.

1) Galileo was imprisoned for heliocentrism, not 'flat earthers'
    2) Galileo was born 42 years after Magellan's crew successfully sailed around the world for the first time (undoubtedly proving it was round)

We're all gone die because feelings about science matter more real science.

There will be an alternative reality that lives on, ruled by communist Russia and nazi Germany. Why? Because commies and nazis believe in science more than Americans.

What does climate change even matter? What happened to not polluting because it is nasty and makes the earth nasty? Are we really arguing about picking up the dog shit in the living room because it might make us sick, ignoring the bigger point that it nasty and shouldn't be in the house?