Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ETERNAL DARKNESS...the commercial

1. ETERNAL DARKNESS...the commercial

so i gets home, 12 am , watchin the world cup, Friday night, im drunk, i dont feel like playing games,,,, first round of commercials come in, a gaming commercial comes on, no identification, nothin.....what the hell is this im seeing, holy sheet, is it a new tomb raider, some PC game Daggerfall/Morrowind spinoff, those spells look amazing???? What the hell is this, It looks awesome.......ETRNAL DARKNESS.....the logo flashes across the screen..quickly fading to a GC logo turnaround.,,,the voice quickly says....RATED M for Mature....ONLY oN NINTENDO GAMECUBE......h o l y s h ee t....<<<<<im speechless....motivated to get on the net real quick and post this thread....this game is it....Resident Evil remake was a serious dissapoinment, the savoiour of the GC has arrived.....has anyone else seen the commercial...comments....anyone.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

2. I saw it too, and I was not impressed, at the commercial, that is.

3. When your drunk, you think even the simplest of things are amazing.

"Oh my god! Is that a bag of chips? All right, it's still full!!!"

4. squares.
    -----------------------
    -----------------------

5. It was just game footage with a lame announcer saying random crap, just like the Resident Evil ads.

Nothing too mind blowing.

6. i dunno Reg, Im a pretty picky gamer, and i must say, despite the drinks, i wanst expecting this game too look that nice, im hyped, ....WOW!

watch, in a months time, Eternal Darkeness threads will litter theses boards like bums on the streets of Frisco.
    -----------------------
    -----------------------

Andy787 Guest
    Originally posted by Rumpy

"Oh my god! Is that a bag of chips? All right, it's still full!!!"

Anyway, if it's anything like the Resident Evil ads, it's ass poop

8. I could care less what the fucking guy was saying. If all they show is game footage(which is the case here) then it's ten times better then any commercials we've been watching for the last 10 years. To top that off I saw it when I was watching Howard Stern on the E channel at 11:00 at night. I think this speaks for how far Nintendo will go to shake the kiddie image.

wEEman33 Guest
    Originally posted by Nigel-The-Landstalker
    I could care less what the fucking guy was saying. If all they show is game footage(which is the case here) then it's ten times better then any commercials we've been watching for the last 10 years. To top that off I saw it when I was watching Howard Stern on the E channel at 11:00 at night. I think this speaks for how far Nintendo will go to shake the kiddie image.
    Good point. This way they are targeting the demographic of horny old men who like to stare at blurred out breasts.

10. Originally posted by wEEman33

Good point. This way they are targeting the demographic of horny old men who like to stare at blurred out breasts.
    youd be surprised how large a demographic that is