Thread: Bemani question.....please help....

zidane747 Guest

Bemani question.....please help....

Okay, I just d/l DDR-5th Non-Stop Mega-Mix, and it's great. At the very beginning a song plays, and it sounds amazing, but then it switches. Does anyone know what that song is called? Thanks a ton to all that reply.

2. Hmmm I could help you out if you gave me some more info about it. What did it sound like? Techno, vocals? Do you remember any of the lyrics? I don't have 5th nonstop so I can't play it and listen to.

Oh BTW, if you start to like Bemani alot, stop pirating the games and soundtracks. There are places that sell the legit copies and they are worth the money they cost.

Re: Bemani question.....please help....

Originally posted by zidane747
    Okay, I just d/l DDR-5th Non-Stop Mega-Mix, and it's great.
    Good for you pirate. Shut the fuck up.

zidane747 Guest

Re: Re: Bemani question.....please help....

Originally posted by 88mph

Good for you pirate. Shut the fuck up.

OOOkkkkkaaaayyyyy, someone's in a bad mood today.

Anyway, I only d/l 1 song(that one),and I deleted all the rest, because I'm going to start buying it, so,uh......calm down, alright 88? Just empty out your tampon and chill, alright?

EDIT: It's techno, with no lyrics, but it sounds upbeat and "happy"(for the lack of a better word). It only lasts for 6 or so seconds. If you want, I'll send it to you via e-mail.

5. In DDR5th Mix OST the second disc is the NONSTOP MEGAMIX and that music you are referring to is

01.SELECT
    (NAOKI MAEDA)

http://www.toshiba-emi.co.jp/dancema...CP64134-35.htm

6. It's probably the music from the select character/mode screen. Yea, that music is kinda catchy now that I think about it.

7. re

yes...I DL the songs and I'm proud of it.

I am a Elem. Phys. Ed. teacher at an inner city school. I use the mixes for my classes. You should be lucky enough to see the smiles on their faces as they jump rope to Witch Doctor, Kick the Can, Supergirl...etc.

I spend enough of my own money buying, making, and building PE equipment for them and I definitely don't have the money to purchase import CD's.

I respect the problem you might have with that but I will not feel guilty one bit.