Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Korians Are Dirty Filthy Racists

1. I wasn't singing that song, nor did I pick it. I was just in the room, and it's the only song that had a remotely interesting background video.

Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    careful the koreans might try and eat those emoticons

ed: not racist it's a documented fact!
    I've never eaten a dog. Am I less of a Korian?

Quote Originally Posted by OGcritic View Post
    You're a close minded hick from the south, you should eat this blackface shit up.
    Yeah, I'm definitely a caricature of a southern hick being from New Jersey and working a white collar job and all.

4. Of all the reasons to call Koreans racist, this one definitely didn't come to mind when I clicked on the thread.

5. I want to know what is was about Barbie Girl that called out let's do blackface.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I'm pretty sure the God-awful, nails-on-a-chalkboard "singing" was far more offensive than the ganguro-style face paint.

Don't see what the big deal is here. All humans are just different shades of brown anyway. We turn the same fucking color if we stay out in the sun long enough. Melanin tends to have that effect.

Though I gotta admit, the hair on a some of those girls was just .

7. You've never met a Mick before have you?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Or a spick.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. What? Mexicans can brown. Irish just burn. Because they're wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Or a spick.
    Enough with the racist comments.

It's almost Black History Month.