Page 13 of 329 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation Vita Thread

1. Call of Duty.

They're really out for blood with this one.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

2. Surprised Capcom didn't say anything about SFIV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Price and battery life are gonna pee all over this good stuff.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

4. Ugh, no thanks, Sony. I don't want a portable PS3. Hell, I don't really even like my PS3 all that much. Oh, and I need a 3G connection to get the full usage out of this system? Yeah, no.

More and more, it looks like gaming is going in a direction that I don't want to follow.

5. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    Oh snap

"Kojima's taken the stage! He shows a cutscene from Metal Gear Solid 4 rendered on #NGP. He says "we can enjoy the same quality as PS3""

Kojima: I'd like to realize playing on your PS3, taking the game with you on NGP, then returning home to your PS3. More to come at E3
    can't you already do this with psp

edit: I like how the combination of a quad core processor and oled screen pretty much guarantees game gear levels of battery life

6. Why not just line out to your TV and cut the PS3 out of the picture entirely?

And why would I ever want a touch panel on the back of my PSP? That's just silly.

Screen is sexy, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. Did I miss entirely how games will be offered? Is it UMD or all digital?

8. There will be a non-digital option for those of us who prefer to own games. Think memory sticks, not UMDs.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. Looks pretty cool. I like it.

10. The roundishness of the thing kind of detracts from it feeling like stylish tech, but I imagine it probably feels a lot better to hold than right angles with rounded corners so whatever. Digging the higher analog placements.

Backwards compatability for PSP content is nice! Of course, no UMD slot, but who seriously thought that was going to happen?