Page 2 of 329 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation Vita Thread

1. If only I could get a PSP on the cheap now I'd never be bored going to work. I never touch my DS.

2. The touchscreen and dual analog (not nubs hopefully) are good ideas, but if they put a hardrive in it, they can piss off.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

3. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    How many of you don't have a PSP with custom firmware?
    I don't.

I sold it because the psp is fucking garbage

4. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    Let's see.

This handheld we make gets its ass kicked in sales each month.
    Eh, just because it's not selling as well as the biggest juggernaut in gaming history doesn't mean it's not selling well. PSP hardware does very respectable numbers, it's the best thing Sony has going for it right now. If they didn't treat it like a redheaded stepchild with their tepid games and marketing support, it'd be a much more viable platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbu Chan View Post
    The touchscreen and dual analog (not nubs hopefully) are good ideas, but if they put a hardrive in it, they can piss off.
    Wait, what? Why would you not want built-in storage?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kbu Chan View Post
    The touchscreen and dual analog (not nubs hopefully) are good ideas, but if they put a hardrive in it, they can piss off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Wait, what? Why would you not want built-in storage?
    I agree with Yoshi. Why wouldn't you want a hard drive in the system?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    I agree with Yoshi. Why wouldn't you want a hard drive in the system?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. I don't have CFW on my PSP. Then again, I also don't have any games to play. The PSP is cool if not ergonomically mediocre, but there is nothing to play on it

9. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    If only I could get a PSP on the cheap now I'd never be bored going to work. I never touch my DS.
    I find the DS have a much better library than the PSP. At least for RPG/SRPGs. Occassionally, there is a brilliant game on the PSP (God of War, but that game is so short you can finish it in an afternoon).

10. Sony came out and said IGN is full of shit.

Not really, but they did debunk it themselves.