Page 328 of 329 FirstFirst ... 314324326327328329 LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3281

Thread: Official PlayStation Vita Thread

1. The network issue probably didn't corrupt my memory card, though.

2. I know this is the vita thread but I couldn't find the or a PSP one. Is there any easy way at this point to move my PSP back to official firmware? It's on 5.50 Prome-4 and I've tried updating it with an on disc firmware but the PSP says its on firmware 9.90 and doesn't need to update. I tried updating it through the network update and it won't connect to Sony anymore. I tried doing it through my PS3 and the PS3 doesn't recognize it it seems since its on a custom firmware.

*edit* never mind finally found how to change the version number.
    Last edited by Shin Johnpv; 23 Apr 2016 at 06:44 PM.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Even if I found that I wouldn't have been able to post in it since it's closed.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. This thing still has years of life in it, if Sony plays things right. Which they won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. The battery probably has a couple years left but the vita market has long since died. Sony has nothing to do with it.

8. It's had a bunch of colors in Japan for years.

9. They're up to Vita 6 in Japan.