Page 299 of 329 FirstFirst ... 285295297298299300301303313 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3281

Thread: Official PlayStation Vita Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Can the 3DS play Doom?

Probably with a DS flashcart, as there was a DS homebrew port.

2. According to Nintendo the 3DS might not be powerful enough to run Doom. You're probably going to have to use a Wii U for the kind of horsepower needed.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Someone try Crash Team Racing on the Vita and tell me how it goes. That's the one I'm most interested in.
    I just did. It plays fine.

5. I've been playing Persona 4 all day instead of taking care of my classwork. Somehow never noticed the flashing "battery is getting low" button (great placement, right under your thumb meat when you're holding the vita so you'd never see it). Just had it turn off on me. It's been a good three hours since I last saved.
    Yup.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I've been playing Persona 4 all day instead of taking care of my classwork. Somehow never noticed the flashing "battery is getting low" button (great placement, right under your thumb meat when you're holding the vita so you'd never see it). Just had it turn off on me. It's been a good three hours since I last saved.
    Yup.
    If it wasn't that, it was going to be randomly encountering an enemy that attacked your entire party's weaknesses in one turn. That's the Persona way.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I've been playing Persona 4 all day instead of taking care of my classwork. Somehow never noticed the flashing "battery is getting low" button (great placement, right under your thumb meat when you're holding the vita so you'd never see it). Just had it turn off on me. It's been a good three hours since I last saved.
    Yup.

So basically you lost one day of bullshitting round the universe and accomplishing nothing

that is the persona way

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Yup.
    But this is the Vita. This isn't the POS 3DS. It's like the PSP. Just plug it in when you get the chance and it should wake up where you left off.

Unless it's been dead for days. I've never had it forget my game info even when it dies early and I plug it in at home later that day.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. It did! Didnt have my charger at work, but when i got home i plugged it in. Just fired it up so i could cry a little, and there was my game, patiently waiting for me.