Thread: Official PlayStation Vita Thread

1. 8/10= disappointing
    Donk

Happy Shinovi Versus day!

Look what was on the last page of the fucking art book:

so perfect
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. My piece of shit distributor didn't save me any even though I've been asking for it for two fucking weeks. >:

4. wow, Vita is really dead, this thread is 3 months out

anyway, has anyone used any of the thumbstick add-ons/mods for the Vita? The grips made the Vita way more comfortable for me, but I'd still like to enhance the sticks themselves.

5. Surprisingly, Vita is very much alive in the little hick town I opened in. I have doubled the amount of games I carry because so many nerds people came in looking for them. I originally wouldn't touch the likes of Dangan Ronpa or Demon Gaze because historically, niche stuff like that would sit on the shelf until it dropped down to $20 and we'd lose half our money selling it. Christ, I even sold a couple of the Neptunia idol games (which I only got because my distributor sent it instead of the Rebirth I ordered).
    It was due to talking to a couple of my Vita regulars that I even got into Sword Art Online.
    I've sold more Vitas than PS4 and XBone combined.
    That said, I know Vita isn't doing well and the above is just weird happenstance. But I wouldn't gauge its popularity based on a thread on a board where maybe 7 people even play games anymore.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    wow, Vita is really dead, this thread is 3 months out

anyway, has anyone used any of the thumbstick add-ons/mods for the Vita? The grips made the Vita way more comfortable for me, but I'd still like to enhance the sticks themselves.
    I had the PDP Trigger Grips and they got permanently stuck after about an hour of trying to play OlliOlli. They suck.

7. I got two grips because I was sure one was better than the other, but I forget which won out. I think PDP ones won. You mean you cant extend/unextend them anymore?

Vita is still the greatest handheld.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Surprisingly, Vita is very much alive in the little hick town I opened in.
    Sounds like a lot of dumb people live there.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Vita is still the greatest handheld.
    Yeah, it's too bad that all it has are PS3 and PC hand-me-downs and some dumb Japan shit.

note that I am not saying all Japan stuff is shit...but most of the Vita stuff is
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 11 Jan 2015 at 05:32 PM.