Page 315 of 329 FirstFirst ... 301311313314315316317319 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3281

Thread: Official PlayStation Vita Thread

1. I could use a replacement one if you don't mind.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I could use one if they aren't all claimed.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Anybody catch the madness that's going on in the Vita having scene lately? Without going into specifics, it's upsetting to see this before the big 3.30 release.

4. Going to need those specifics to understand what you're referring to.

5. Some really whack shit is going down is what i hear. It's insanity. I fear that none of us will survive the event, and it really sucks that we won't see the miraculous 3.30.
    Donk

6. Okay... Some people in the Vita hacking scene are pitching hissy-fits over whose kung-fu is the best or some stupid shit like that which led to key players leaving the scene, but not before leaking a laundry list of previously unnamed exploits before they were scheduled to be.

1. A Vita native PS1 hack, without PEOPS or eCFW/TN-V, that plays all your PS1 games with perfect sound.

2. A package installer hack that gave you access to the Vita installer to install packages (Vita games included) directly to your Vita.

3. About fifty or more games with various levels of vulnerabilities.

All before the 3.30 firmware update, giving Sony a chance to patch them first.
    Last edited by Shine; 15 Sep 2014 at 11:15 PM.

7. George W. Sony doesn't care about Play Station Vita people.
    Donk

Hack the planet!

Really, I just want homebrew so someone can make a decent snes emulator on a handheld.

Apparently Murasaki Baby is good!

10. That looks wonderful.