Page 1 of 38 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead Rising and Lost Planet Sequels Coming to Systems That Matter

Dead Rising and Lost Planet Sequels Coming to Systems That Matter

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    It looks like PS3 owners are at long last going to get a chance to try out Dead Rising. Some unofficial reports in Japan, stemming from early magazine leaks, reveal that a new Dead Rising is on the way, and it will be multiplatform!

Joining the new Dead Rising game will be a new Lost Planet. This too will be multiplatform, although this one shouldn't be too surprising, since the first Lost Planet saw a PS3 release as well.

The leak comes from Famitsu Xbox 360, the monthly Xbox 360-only magazine from the publishers of Weekly Famitsu. Keiji Inafune, head of just about everything at Capcom, told the magazine that while multiplatform is pretty much a given for the two super sequels, they are considering given some sort of bonuses to Xbox 360 owners.
    Link

This is technically a rumor, but it's Capcom, so it's a when not an if, and it looks like the when is now.

2. LP Colonies Edition is decent (at least for $9.99) so I'm moderately interested in a sequel.

I'll probably pick up Dead Rising as well. I wasn't crazy about the first game, but I saw enough to give a sequel a shot. I am also 50-50 on getting Chop Till You Drop because it is looking more to me like a sped up RE4 in the Dead Rising world.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Friidom from Wiidumb!
    Seriously? I mean, I'm happy to see Wii get shunned for projects like these too, but man, come on. There should be a self-destruct sequence in your brain that starts counting down loudly when you even think of typing something like this.

4. I've been wondering when DR 2 would show up. It's been awhile.

I am excited about Dead Rising 2! I hope to suplex more zombies! I hope there is a very overpowered weapon that makes the game really easy in this one too.

I also want them to add new wrestling moves. I want a tornado DDT where you run up the wall or another zombie. I'd also like to be able to powerbomb a zombie as they're getting up.

7. The predecessors were terrible. The sequels have a high probability of being just as bad.

8. Dead Rising was alright, although the save game is really annoying. Lost Planet just bored me.

9. I kinda liked Lost Planet. Not enough to actually finish it of course. Never liked Dead Rising though. I thought it was because I was playing it before I got an HDTV, but when I went back to it, it still didn't click with me.

10. Lost planet multiplayer could be alot of fun if tweaked properly(fix the fucking rolling) Where is LP:Colonies for sale for 10 bucks at Gooch ?