Page 11 of 236 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    My dad has told me on at least 3 separate occasions to watch Sleeper.
    I made it 20 minutes into this and couldn't take it anymore

2. Serenity is on watch instantly now, and even though I've seen it like 50 times I'm still going to watch it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. I'm really enjoying the pilot episode of Dead Like Me. This looks like it's going to be an awesome series.

Between this and Weeds I think I need to get Showtime.
    Last edited by stormy; 08 Feb 2009 at 10:35 PM.

4. Too bad Dead Like Me has been dead for years.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Dead Like Me has a great first season, and an alright second season.

You should stop watching weeds after the third season and even by that point it has gotten pretty stupid. First two seasons are great though.

6. I'm going to start season 3 of Weeds later tonight.

7. You will be disappointed.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. nooooooooooo!

My gf was pissed they killed Peter. He had a kid!

Its all downhill from here!

10. Documentaries rule.

Taxi to the Dark Side - If you want to get mad about Abu Ghraib and shit, this movie will fill you with Liberal angst.

Bigger Stronger Faster - Really really good documentary about the war on steroids by some dude that looks like Chux.

Man on Wire - French clowns terrorist attack on the WTC

The Agronomist - Biography of the guy who ran the only radio station in Haiti that wasn't sucking off Papa Doc/Baby Doc/whoever came after them.

My Kid Could Paint That - Worth watching for that "Did she? or didn't she?" factor. (My opinion - no fucking way)

Confessions of a Superhero - I think thats what its called. Anyway, it's about the freaks that walk around L.A. taking pictures with tourists, dressed as superheroes. The guy who does Superman is literally obsessed with him, seeing his apartment will make your jaw drop.